rhino <span class="highlight">boat</span> <span class="highlight">loader</span> hitting back window on landcruiser

Submitted: Saturday, Aug 01, 2009 at 21:02
ThreadID: 71140 Views:2582 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all ,Just wondering how many have a rhino boat loader and if your back window hits the loader when you put the window up .We had ours taken off our Pajero and put on our 2004 landcruiser by a professional and it just is not working as it should ,we met someone the other day that had the loader much further back and said we would have to do that for it to work properly the only problem is the window hits the loader when you put the window up I'm sure I've seen heaps of landcruisers with those windows with that sort of loader on them as we are way down South there is not many boat loaders around so thought you guys might know of some trick to not hit the window Thanks in advance Cheers Sue
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Michael J (SA) - Saturday, Aug 01, 2009 at 22:53

Saturday, Aug 01, 2009 at 22:53
Hi Sue,

I have rhino boat loader, however it is on my Troopy so I do not have the problem you appear to have.

When you say 'down South' are you in SA? If so give Roof Rack City (in Adelaide CBD) a call. They fitted mine and appear to know what they are doing..can't hurt anyway.

Maybe you have the wrong size legs in the gutters of your 'Cruiser.

cheers
Michael
AnswerID: 377163

Reply By: Flywest - Saturday, Aug 01, 2009 at 23:37

Saturday, Aug 01, 2009 at 23:37
Could you put shorter gas struts on the rear window to stop it short of hitting the boat loader?
AnswerID: 377167

Follow Up By: suepajero - Sunday, Aug 02, 2009 at 20:47

Sunday, Aug 02, 2009 at 20:47
Hi guys thought of both those ideas we are in Portland vic it's going back to the guy that fitted it in Melbourne rhino recommended him because he does more than anyone in Victoria! and see how we go from there hope we get some joy thanks Cheers Sue
FollowupID: 644643

Sponsored Links